Here are some key things to know about my work:
1. I was the 2021-22 editor-in-chief of Thread Magazine, a fashion and culture publication at OU.
2. I was the 2020-21 and 2021-22 Culture Editor for The Post, OU's award-winning college newspaper.
3. I also wrote for The Beat and Opinion sections as well as work on the Social Media and Multimedia staffs.
4. I co-hosted two podcasts: one called Stay Tuned, which covered weekly pop culture news, and the other called Culture Corner, where my assistant editor and I recapped the top stories from the Culture section that week.
5. I worked as a communications intern at ProMedica the summer of 2021.
6. I worked as an intern at PAPER Magazine from May 2020 through August 2021.
7. I worked as an intern for the Los Angeles Magazine for the fall semester of 2020.
8. I worked as an intern at WTOL Channel 11 News in my hometown of Toledo, Ohio, in the summer of 2019.
See my full résumé, below.
Here are some fun things you should know about me:
1. I love movies; I watch them religiously.
2. I keep up with pop culture news daily.
3. David Bowie is my hero.
4. I listen to pretty much every genre of music imaginable.
5. I have participated in musical theater for my entire life.
6. In my free time, I love to sing, relax with a good book or go on a long drive or walk.